General Terms and Conditions of DESIGN STUDIO RIESS
§1 Validity related to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot predominantly be attributed to either his commercial or his self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.designstudioriess.de .
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
DESIGN STUDIO RIESS
22457 Hamburg, Germany
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Ceramics and jewellery
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons "Order".
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Checkout".
5) Login to the internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order for a fee" or "buy".
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We send you the order data and our AGB by E-Mail. You can also view the general terms and conditions at any time at https://www.designstudioriess.de/agb/ . For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card ( Visa ).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) If our products are available, delivery shall take place at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery shall commence on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the goods are handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of sale by delivery to destination.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
English or German is available as the contract language.
Status of the AGB May.2019
Free AGB created by agb.de